Thursday 1 February 2007

Old and New

First of all, I must apologise for my sharp remarks at the start of yesterday's studio. It had been a stressful last 24 hours for me. No offence intended.

Now...

The long and tiring crit yesterday was good. I think we've covered a lot of common problems and issues. Some questions you must all have thought through as you now go full swing into making Mark II would be:

1. Can I modify Mark I so that it becomes my Mark II easily, meeting all the new conditions? Wouldn't that be easier to do?

2. If I'm proposing a completely new design for Mark II can I be sure of retaining the best qualities of Mark I (which my client loved so much) as I adapt the design to new conditions?

3. In my client's mind some things need to change, some cannot, for him to enjoy the rest of his life in Mark II. Which are which?

No comments: