My dear Celdrick, everybody faced the problem, so you're not alone.
- When is a model finished, i ask you? Better question: What is a model for?
- This is not a model-making course. It is a journey in the the growth of creative thinking.
- How do we show growth? By showing differences between the start and finish (and the middle)
- Can there be growth if there's no difference between them?
- Is that why Mark I is still very much part of the final presentation? (Don't worry, Howard.)
- The final presentation is the sum total of your whole 15-minute show on 26 Feb.
- Drawings, models, speeches, writing, diagrams, images, will all participate in the show.
- They will act in ensemble, playing their part, to tell the whole story.
- The key factor in the show is the maestro who will tie everything together.
- The maestro won't be me.
The answer to your question is somewhere in there. If you're still tearing your hair out, let me know.