Monday, 30 July 2007
Sunday, 29 July 2007
Friday, 27 July 2007
Thursday, 26 July 2007
The college policy is for students to be present and work in the studio during studio mornings. I'd like to maintain an open policy at tutorials. Everyone can sit in for your tutorial (and participate.) However if, for whatever reason, you prefer a one-to-one---that's ok, too. Just let me know.
Tuesday, 24 July 2007
2. Location : Dubai Height : 321 Meters Floors : Built : 1999
3. Location : Shanghai China Height : 421 Meters Floors : 88 Built : Built : 1998
4. Location : Chicago Illinois Height : 443 Meters Floors : 110 Built : 1973
5. Location : Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Height : 452 Meters Floors : 88 Built : 1998
11. Location : Dubai Height : 705 Meters Floors : 160 To Be Completed : 2008
I've just invited 9 peop in my tutorial group to join up as authors on this blog. (3 more need to text me their email adds)
This is inevitable, I'm afraid, as it's about the only way you can get me off-college if you need to say much. Short messages can come through sms. I'm in college only on Studio mornings.
So that you know: This isn't my personal blog as blogs are understood. It's just a vehicle for facilitating my tutorials. But we can of course optimise it by taking it beyond that if you wish---it will really depend on you. I'll respond with whatever reasonable time available. Kinda, promise.
You may want to check out what's gone before.