Tuesday 23 January 2007

Content of brief and article

As this artist is an individual, I would expect your write-ups to bring out (emphasise) those things that set her apart, that make her special, different from others. She isn't just an anybody. And her house would be reflective of her make up, tailor-made for her and her peculiarities.

And if I were the designer in your firm I would be keen to know what makes her tick, what her art (which I should imagine makes up most of her life) is all about, so that I have a lead on how to design the house---to make it not only an award winner but also ideally suited to her.

Artists paint their life philosophies, don't they?

And one BIG PROBLEM for those who took on dead artists (like Kandinsky.) HOW DID YOU INTERVIEW A DEAD ARTIST? And more frighteningly: WHO IS GOING TO LIVE IN THAT HOUSE?

1 comment:

Celdrick Wong said...

HA???who gonna live in???dun scare me!I thought u say pretend the artist is alive???

Celdrick Wong Chien Bang