Monday 5 May 2008

Missing External Hard Drive

*Mr Ian, I hope you don't mind me using the blog for this*



My hard drive with 5 semesters worth of work is missing. Although I have the current assignment files in my X drive (Working Drawings and Studio), it is not updated or as complete as I would like.

This is a picture of what it looks like:



I had left it in the ICT Dept. for only 5-10 mins around 2.20pm today and when I realised it was gone and returned to find it, it was taken already.


If anyone sees this hard disk anyway, please give the handler a whack on the head and then wretch it away. ARRRGH.


Please contact me ASAP if you have any idea of it's whereabouts.




In lots of pain, frustration and regret for not taking care of something so valuable,
Josh

3 comments:

Anthrex Design Bureau said...

hav you tried asking the ICT office ppl... coz there was once i left my hand phone there when i was printing.


Maybe the phone was old n nobody wants it... :P.

anyway good luck

ST.chen said...

cleelum..pls la ur phone so fugly who wants to take it.
hardisc is a different story.
sux to be in ur shoe right now, joshua. hope u find it soon :\

ian ng said...

no problem posting here, josh. hope you find it soon.

might want to post on your sabd blog as well, and ask Shereen if she can help in any way - she's quite resourceful.