LANGUAGE (4/ 4)
Ok, let’s see if you’ve absorbed anything at all...haha!. Here’s a puzzle...
I can imagine presenting some of your Visitor Centres with the following similes and metaphors. I want you to try to guess whose schemes they are. (This will also test how closely you’ve been watching your colleagues’ work...haha!) Post here. Top 3 guys with the highest scores---I’ll buy you lunch on Thursday.
1. the building will appear to flex itself, like Rubik’s snake
2. my building will appear t move, like a walking insect
3. like grandma’s Everest
4. it will be quite a startling structure, like a useful Hiroshima
5. the experience for visitors will be like a stroll through Hades
6. you might say my form is unusual, like a television sandwich
7. like an evolving shop house
8. my building will make you smile as you think of a happier party in Boston
9. like a maypole dance gone awry (haha)
10. like a pulmonary offering at Thaipusam
11. my building will be entertaining in itself, like the home of the woman who lived in a shoe
12. I am very conscious of relating to my neighbors: my building will be as gregarious as a kissing gourami
I’ll post my answers Wednesday midnight, 9 April (or maybe Thursday 10 April before I nip off to college.) All of Studio 3 can join in. Have fun!