Saturday 9 September 2006

STUDIO 2006

Yay! My turn!

So far, I must say, GOOD JOB GUYS! Ugh, I had trouble fitting all 17 tables in and estimating the walking space and chair space. Here goes!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Ok let me explain Ian's table first. Since you're the lecturer, you should get a table of your own. so you're the loner here :p but next to the whiteboard, and sufficient walking/ dancing/ body expression or whatever-you'd-do space. easy access mah :)

I wanted to create some sort of harmonious movement, though haha i think i'm overdoing it since it's just for a studio. But the arrangement is done in a way that interaction can take place easily though!! Okay, accept the two at the end of the studio. Like Khai Ling said, detention tables for the late comers. haha! Anyway, I've used 0.5m as walking space (should be enough right?) and 1m for chair space. Though students might probably use less than that, the space comes in handy when Ian wants to come check up on us. Which also means, walking space lah! :)

Hokay that's about it.

No comments: