Monday 11 September 2006

Results!

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE FROM OUR STUDIO 2!
My apologies for not posting this up sooner, I was not anywhere near an internet connection the whole day today.

So, firstly, I shall place my vote, which is for Khai Ling, Kah Hoe and myself.

Next, let me remind everyone: HALLO! PLEASE POST YOUR VOTES LAH!! So far, only 7 have submitted, out of the 14 who have posted up their studio table arrangements.

I can get fired for this you know. So please CONTINUE posting your votes anyway, and I'll continue collecting them.

RESULTS:
Ming Kang - 5
Kah Hoe - 4
Khai Ling - 4
Kai Kheng - 3
Esther - 3
Gerald - 3

these are the top er...6, as you can see some share the same results. Ian, do we have to draw lots now? haha kidding kidding. so people, just continue throwing in your votes, and I'll continue updating em. Thanks!

*Oh yes, and when you vote ar, just a reminder, be sure that the table would actually be able to fit. Some dont follow the correct measurements and we just might have a teeeeny weeeny problem arranging the tables at the end of the day.

Thanks!

No comments: