Sunday 17 September 2006

Interim Crits

I will be joining Sherrina and Ms Kwok on Monday 18 Sept to crit Ms Kwok's group from 1-3 pm. You are all welcome to sit in (and see us fry them?)

I will therefore have to amend our tutorial schedule. Our Interim Crit No.2 will be shifted to Monday 25 Sept. Please pin up by 1315hr and spend the next 15 mins studying each other's work. I will be doing the same, so do NOT be late pinning up! My general crit will commence at 1330hr.

As for individual crits leading up to that, I have already met with 3 pax---Jufri, Khai Ling and Audy. All the others please book your 20min. slots here, stretched over Monday from 1520 to 1700 (5 pax) and Wednesday 1300 t0 1700 (9 pax, 2 extra slots & 1 slot for my break somewhere in the middle of it all.) The 2 extra slots are for anyone who needs another round before Interim Crit No.2.

Please book now and keep to your time--to be fair to your colleagues as we all need to plan our time well and cut down on waiting time. The first person to book here please make a neat schedule which others can block-and-copy and repost with their own insertion (unless you can think of a better way.)

No comments: