Saturday 13 September 2008

Random pics

I guess this will be my first post in this studio blog.

Here are some pics that I took during Studio 3's Taiping trip.

Enjoy!


No Parking


Superman's telephone booth


VrrooOOMM


zhou yi - yan ee(is that how I spell her name?) - sam


Back alley


sam & charlene


joo emo-ing


pork satay! where on earth can you find that back in KL?


The touching moment


old bike


old man

Sasaranakkha



Sasaranakkha



The interior


Natural lighting


azrul meditating


joined by the whole group later on


sweeeettt


mr ian does what he do best


love this shot


the monks call this doggie "ah boy"


they didn't want to pose for my camera at first..


..but finally they wanted to. One camera ain't enough for them I suppose



chi ming checking himself out


the path taken



groupie shot!

Overall I did enjoy myself in Taiping though it is a boring place!!! The people I went with made it memorable and yeahh..thx guys!

Okay larh..time to watch liv vs mu.
The score is now Liv 1 - 1 MU.
Eat my shoes liv.
Hahaha
Don't kill me =D

2 comments:

KS said...

beautiful pics oo

ian ng said...

yeah! nice pics..and subtly done up, too. jolly good show!

i keep telling myself, hope all this turns out as fine poetics in their architecture...er....er..